A.G.T. is offering a new, limited-time program for upgrading older legacy / obsolete thickness gauges, many of which were manufactured by companies that have been out of business for a decade or longer. We have always worked hard to keep these outdated gauges operational by providing specialized service and maintaining inventory on spare parts. However, locating many of these key components is becoming increasingly difficult.
Gauge failures can result in production downtime, loss of productivity, the inability to generate coil reports, and unplanned maintenance costs, all of which can have a significant impact on the bottom line. Our unique program combines special discounts, credits and payment terms which provide customers with a practical and affordable solution to a problem that is only going to get worse if not addressed soon. Details are as follows:
• Place your order by December 18, 2015
• Receive an extra 10% discount off our already low upgrade prices
• $500.00 off startup and training
• Additional $500.00 credit for your obsolete gauge electronics
• Interest free 12-month equal payment terms
• Flexible ship dates that can extend through 2016
• Multi-Gauge discounts for customers who purchase multiple upgrades
The following gauge models are eligible for upgrades under this program: GR100, GR200, GR2000, DMC 410, DMC 420, DMC 450, IRM IR-1000, Loral 3500, Measurex MDX-350, Radiometrie RM206 and Weston 5310.
Please contact Steve Venters or Tiffany Rea via phone or email to take advantage of this limited time offer.
Advanced Gauging Technologies, L.L.C.
8430 Estates Court | Plain City | OH 43064
Phone: 614.873.6691 | Fax: 614.873.6770