Keyence Features AGT800 Laser Gauge in New Case Study Article
Keyence America is featuring our new AGT800 Laser Thickness Gauge in a Case Study Article titled “A.G.T. Revolutionizes Thickness Gauging with Keyence Laser Sensors”. The article focuses on how A.G.T. has introduced a revolutionary alternative to traditional isotope and x-ray gauges, that are used to measure material thickness in the metals industry. The article has already appeared in several publications including: ThomasNet Industry News, Industry USA, Today’s Energy Solutions, Today’s Industrial Products & Solutions, and Automation.com. It can be found on Keyence’s website at A.G.T. Revolutionizes Thickness Gauging with Keyence Laser Sensors
AGT400 v3.36.13 Software Updates
We will be implementing updates into our latest v3.36.13 AGT400 software release which will be rolled out beginning this month. It Includes various bug fixes and updates . Some of these fixes and features include:
- Diagnostic Data Screen temp reading now changes display correctly based on units setting.
- The Profile button grays out properly when manual or electric C-frame is selected.
- Incorporated text wrapping code from the AGT800 so printed reports have improved readability.
- Incorporated PDF creation logic from the AGT800 which allows easier PDF creation of coil reports.
- Added the ability to save and load sample sets for use in manual calibrations.
- Enabled on screen keyboard to work with 64-bit operating systems.
- Updated Diagnostic Data Screen to show channel 0 and signal voltages as well as digital counts.
- Added ability in System Setup to create various file paths eliminating manual parameter file edits.
- Fixed a logic error where changing languages didn’t immediately affect the coil report screen.
- Implemented various internal code improvements to speed up the software.
Farewell Sarah; Hello Amanda!
Most of our customers have had the pleasure of working with Sarah Hess over the last few years, and unfortunately we are sad to announce that she and her family have relocated out of state. Amanda Massie has taken over Sarah’s position as Office Assistant. Amanda comes to A.G.T. with eight years of office experience, and we are excited to welcome her to our team.
Amanda studied High School Education and Biology while also playing women’s soccer at Urbana University. She continues to be active by playing slow pitch softball across the state. In fact, in 2014, her team was ranked third in Ohio. Always an avid sports fan, she enjoys cheering on Florida State, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Penguins, and the Cincinnati Reds.
She and her son, Blake, reside in South Vienna with their two dogs, Buddy and Baby, and hamster, Max. Much like mommy, Blake likes being active as well. He enjoys playing baseball, soccer and football, and of course, Amanda can be found in the stands rooting him on. In her free time, Amanda enjoys reading, especially true crime and mysteries. She is also an adrenaline rush junkie, and takes interest in sky diving, para-sailing, bungee jumping and zip lining. If you are calling the office, chances are Amanda will be taking care of you or directing your call.
Did You Know?
Our Senior Field Service Engineer, John Fearing will be celebrating his 15th year anniversary with A.G.T. this month!!!