Free AGT400 Software Update!
As we have done many times over the years, we are once again releasing a software update to improve upon the AGT400. As usual, this software update is free of charge to our customers and will be installed during a normal semi-annual service visit.
Like most updates, many of the changes are not going to be visible as they are behind the scenes. Below are a few of the changes made in version 3.35.
[fancy_list style=”circle_arrow” variation=”teal”]
- Added individual slit report capability for gauges with oscillating C-frames. The AGT400 now has the capability to create individual coil reports for up to 35 slits per coil.
- Added the ability to create PDF versions of the coil slit reports with the optional Offline Data Analysis program.
- Added options on the Report Setup screen to include Run time and Clock time on the Shift Summary Report.
- Changed the Shift Summary Report printout from portrait to landscape format for better viewing of the additional fields.
- Reversed the data field in the Data Recall screen to display the newest coils first.
- Added an error message that warns users if the open beam voltage is too low in order to prevent the inadvertent ISOcheck™ and/or ISOcal™ procedures.
- Added logic to prevent calibrations if the gauge is in test mode. This will warn users that the test switch is triggered and will not allow an ISOcheck™, ISOcal™ or manual calibration.
- Revamped Offline Data Analysis interface to be more friendly and efficient.
- Improved screen aesthetics and error messages.
- Improved PDF creation routines in Offline Data Analysis.
We hope you enjoy these enhancements and if you have any questions about these upgrades, please contact us.
FREE Offline Data Analysis Trial!
The release of AGT400 v3.35 introduces a new and improved Offline Data Analysis (ODA) package. We spent considerable time polishing the user interface along with revamping the behind the scenes processing to make the experience more efficient and ergonomic.
Each screen is now moveable on your desktop and can be minimized as needed to allow you to continue to work with other windows applications while ODA is running. New coil report filtering makes it a snap to find specific coil reports and printing routines, PDF generation routines, coil report commenting, and many other aspects of the ODA software have been rewritten to add features that customers have requested. Version 3.35 of ODA incorporates the new slit reporting capabilities of our gauge software allowing you to easily generate individual slit reports from the comfort of your office. Like all of our reports, these can be printed or converted to PDF for easy emailing to customers.
Perhaps you looked at ODA in the past and didn’t like it, or maybe you have never considered a package that allows you to view, comment on, and print coil reports from your Windows based office PC. In either case we invite you to give ODA another look, or a first look, and to help we are offering a FREE TRIAL of the ODA software that will run for 30 days.
If you are interested in trying the AGT400 Offline Data Analysis package to compliment your current AGT400 Thickness Gauge & S.P.C. Reporting Package please contact us. This offer will be available until December 31, 2011.